Wednesday, December 28, 2011

28: December 2011: Homecoming

My last day in Florence was a lot of running around. Martha went to the Uffizi and then boarded a train back home--it was a great short and sweet visit. Joe and I ran around town, seeing the last of the sights and buying the last few buys. All that running around yesterday broke my body down a little more than I could handle so today was a fair amount of gritting my teeth and bearing it. Needless to say, I will be grateful to be back in the states and sleep for several hours, or days. 

I must now get to packing--well, unpacking and then repacking. 
To any prospective ACM-ers or anyone interesting in traveling or studying abroad, please feel free to ask me any questions at all! My email address (at least for the next two years) is fmayer@knox.edu

Ciao everyone and thank you for reading about my adventures. 

And thus, the whirligig of time brings in his revenges...

No comments:

Post a Comment